Terms and Conditions
SunTrekker Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of participation to SunTrekker 2018.
1) Changes: Participants can transfer their entry to another person, until the 1st August withoout charge. After 1st August there will be a HK$100 admin fee. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org your proof of payment to MoonTrekker Limited; HSBC: 400 651 709 838. Substitutions can be done through your online record.
3) Refunds: Entry fees are refundable upon email request until July 28th (HK$100 administration fee will be charged per participant as well as any credit card charges. After 28 July 2018, no refunds will be made.
5) Route/Timing: The organizer reserves the right to alter the event route or start time at our discretion. Participants are advised to check event website time to time to check latest information.
6) Route directions: Participants are responsible to familiarize themselves with the route in training runs. The organizer accepts no responsibility for participants who do not follow the correct route. Any participant not following the instructions of event marshals will be automatically disqualified.
7) Physical injury: Participants accept taking part in SunTrekker, or related training hikes, have an inherent risk of injury. Organisers or affiliates of MoonTrekker Limited including its partners accepts no responsibility whatsoever of participants including death or injury.
8) Age: Participants must be 16 years old or above.
9) Fitness: All participants must ensure that they are physically fit to participate in the event. By submitting his or her entry, each applicant agrees to obey and accept all the terms and conditions of participation.
10) Bibs and numbering: No bibs will be used but each participant will be identified by a black marker pen number (Triathlon style) on their upper arms and/or thighs. Unofficial participants may be black-listed from future events as well as any official participants if deemed to part of the same group. Please help us manage numbers on the course by not encouraging friends to take part who have not secured an official spot.
11) Reschedule: The organizer reserves the right to reschedule the event date at our discretion (weather being the main concern). Should the event be rescheduled for any reason, we will try to stage the event within 2 months. If we cannot stage the event within 2 months for any reason, we shall offer 50% refund to all participants. Force majeure risk is shared by all the participants, organisers and sponsors. You will be allowed to substitute yourself for another participant. Refunds will not be available.