Success! Thank You
Thank you for your interest in MoonTrekker. We have added your name(s) to our waitlist and will allocate spaces as they become available. We will contact you if you receive a place and give you our bank details for race-registration payment fee.
The Barclays MoonTrekker team
Terms and Conditions of participation
- For insurance reasons, participants must be 18 years old or above.
- Registration closes once the event is full.
- Confirmation will be issued upon receipt of full payment of registration fee.
- Participants agree to raise a minimum sponsorship (in addition to the race registration fee) of $500 per person which will be collected at the race pack collection period (venue/time to be confirmed).
- Participants who do not raise the minimum sponsorship amount will not be permitted to participate in the race and will forfeit their registration fee.
- Teams who wish to change participant’s names may do so until 1st September 2012. After this date a $100 administration fee will be charged for any amendments to team names. Changes will not be accepted after 15th September 2012.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter the route of both Moonlit 26 and Sunrise 40. Participants are advised to check event website time to time to check latest information.
- Entry fees are refundable upon request until 1st September 2012 (a $100 per person admin fee will be charged). After 1st September 2012, no refunds will be made.
- Participants are responsible to familiarize themselves with the route in training runs. The organizer accepts no responsibility for participants who do not follow the correct race trail.
- Participants accept night hiking has inherent risk of injury. Organisers or affiliates of MoonTrekker Limited including (and not exclusive to) Room to Read HK Limited accepts no responsibility whatsoever of participants including death or injury.
- All participants must ensure that they are physically fit to participate in the race. By submitting his or her entry, each applicant agrees to obey and accept all the terms and conditions of participation.
- All participants will need to sign a participation waiver form on the race night to join the race.
- The organizer reserves the right to reschedule the event date at our discretion. In the case of any force majeure events, the organizers will reschedule the event to the next appropriate weekend. Force majeure risk is shared by the participants and refunds will not be available for those who cannot make the new rescheduled date (in the event of a date move), you will be allowed to pass to another particiapant.